quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2016

TAG | The Music

Fui nomeada pelo blog 'A Nossa Imaginação' para fazer esta TAG e aceito o desafio, por isso vamos a isso!

The Rules:
1- List the first 10 songs that come on shuffle (no skipsies).
2- Then write your favorite lyric (or verse) from each song.
3- Tag/link others



1. - Brandon Beal - Twerk It Like Miley Ft Christopher
"I'mma stack stack stack stack stack it up
And I'm spending it all
When I throw throw throw throw throw it up
Start twerkin' like Miley"

2. - Beth Hart - Am I The One
"Am I the one that you love
Am I the one
Am I the one that you think of
Don't you make me feel crazy
If I break down and cry
Just tell me that you love me baby
Even if it is a lie"

3. - P!nk - Just Like Fire
"Just like magic, I'll be flying free
I'mma disappear when they come for me
I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
No one can be just like me any way"

4. - Twenty One Pilots: Stressed Out
"Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out"

5. - Tove Lo - Not On Drugs
"Baby, listen please
I'm not on drugs, I'm not on drugs,
I'm just in love"

6. - Rihanna - Work ft. Drake 
"All I want is for you to give me something that I've never had
Something that you've never seen
Something that you've never been
But I wake up and act like nothing's wrong"

7. - Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For ft. Rihanna
"And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you"

8. - Black Coast TRNDSTTR (Lucian Remix)
"Fire when the strobe hits you, you
Bet you're looking for something new, whoa, oh, oh
I feel the heat with you starin' off across the room.
I dare you play your cards, boy
You bet I'm a TRNDSTTR, too"

9. - Miley Cyrus - Look What They've Done To My Song
"Look what they've done to my brain, Ma
Look what they've done to my brain 
Yeah they picked it like a chicken bone
And they think I'm half insane, Ma
Look what they've done to my brain"

10. - Demi Lovato - Stone Cold 
"God knows I tried to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am, even if I
Can't understand, I'll take the pain
Give me the truth, me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you"


Aqui estão as músicas e as minhas frases/versos favoritas de cada uma!

 Nomeio qualquer pessoa que queira fazer este desafio.


Contacto: ContactLittleSecrets@gmail.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário